The website at IrinaAnsell.com (“The Irina Ansell Website”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of users of the website and the e-commerce service on the website (together, the “Service”), and to demonstrate its commitment to fair information practices and to the protection of privacy.
1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, The Irina Ansell Website automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Service; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Service (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(b) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain features of the Service, You will be asked to provide The Irina Ansell Website certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as Your PayPal account information); (3) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender and zip code); and (4) “Third-Party Social Media Account Data” (such as Your account information for third-party social media accounts when you access the Services in connection to those accounts). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Service will not gather it surreptitiously. The Irina Ansell Website may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to The Irina Ansell Website. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Service.
(c) Information You Make Public.
The Service may contain features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which The Irina Ansell Website is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
(d) Facebook and/or Twitter Authentication
You may, instead of logging in through Facebook Connect or Twitter’s API create login credentials using your name and e-mail address.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
The Irina Ansell Website analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help The Irina Ansell Website better understand who is using the Service and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, The Irina Ansell Website is able to better design the Service to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, The Irina Ansell Website may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service. The Irina Ansell Website does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following circumstances, The Irina Ansell Website will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
• Disclosure in Connection with Service. The Irina Ansell Website discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
• Social Media. With your consent, The Irina Ansell Website discloses Your information and Your use of the Service on social media platforms. The Irina Ansell Website also uses Your information as provided through Facebook and/or Twitter API’s in compliance with all applicable laws and the applicable Facebook and/or Twitter privacy policies in place at the time of collection of Your information.
• By Law or to Protect Rights. The Irina Ansell Website discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when The Irina Ansell Website believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Irina Ansell Website, third parties or the public at large.
• Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, The Irina Ansell Website may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE IRINA ANSELL WEBSITE
Without limitation, by registering for the Service and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Service, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from The Irina Ansell Website, over the short term and periodically, including email and short-message service (“SMS” or “text message”) communications, regarding the Service, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Irina Ansell Website takes security seriously. We utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.. However, due to the realities of data security, The Irina Ansell Website is unable to guarantee that any information provided to us will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
11. BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
Effective Date: June 9, 2014